Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Memoir Reading- First Blog


I chose Bossypants by Tina Fey for my memoir. I am a huge fan of her work as a writer and as an actress and I find her hilarious, so I picked this memoir because it interests me and I know it will be funny. She is the star and writer of one of my favorite TV shows, 30 Rock. Throughout this story I expect to learn about her life, focusing on the career as a writer and comedian. I am also interested to learn about anything that has happened to her, because she can always make it into a funny story. I relate to her because I like to be happy in life and I joke around a lot like she does. I do not want to be a writer nor a comedian, but I really admire her lifestyle where she keeps it light. She also just acts like herself and doesn’t try and fit into anyone else’s molds and I really like that. I do the same thing because I am happy with who I am, just as she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment