Thursday, April 24, 2014

Last Weekly Blog


I cannot believe this semester has come to an end already. I remember the first day in January where it was 12 degrees outside. I was worried about my classes because it was the first time being in school in a year, and I was very anxious. The semester has passed very smoothly, school wise, not outside of school at all. Outside of school I have had many hurdles thrown at me, but I am glad even when things got really tough outside of school, I was able to focus on my work and my grades did not suffer. This was an easy semester, so I am going to have to be really on my game for summer sessions and fall. Time management, as always, is going to be crucial to keeping my stress level low. Another skill I am going to have to continue is keeping ahead of my work. It has been really helpful to get my assignments done a few days before they are due. I want to make sure I keep that habit up. With exams next week I’m done with 90% of my assignments to turn in, but I need to make sure to get a head start studying for exams! I have confidence that they will go well because I feel very prepared by what we learned in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment