Friday, April 18, 2014

Weekly Blog Update


It’s the end of the semester, and things are getting pretty hectic. I have a lot of work to do for all my classes. Both my Geography based Liberal Studies class, and my Statistics class have tests next week, then the week after they have exams. I don’t like that the teachers pushed the material to the end. Sometimes I think teachers forget that we, just like they teach, take more than one class. It’s not just a math test next week; it’s also a geography test and assignments due in my other classes. I know I don’t forget that teachers teach more than one class, therefore they have a tough amount of grading to do. I think learning the material for the first time and doing the class is a little harder than grading. I am glad I learned some time management skills in my high school and in my first year of college, because I am going to need them these next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment